Antonio (cash reap) mantia ...



                                                        Antonio (cash reap) mantia ...

Lets see ive always been a fan of rap music at 5yrs old listening to old school hip hop like the (sugar hill gang) (run dmc) even (naughty by nature) lol by 7yrs old i found (I.C.P.) and i was hooked lol.... Note: my parents did not like this.... But my older cousin had the great milinko cassette tape and i would listen to it over and over every chance i got so i quite literally grew up on underground rap/horrorcore ect. I still listened to other music i.e. rock, metal, classical, and most forms of hip hop... Then i found Eminem and like WOW this dude is fuckin crazy and hes white and raps like that? Jus fueled the fire inside me at the same time i was torn because of the "beef" between him and i.c.p. And i was a JUGGALO but i still like his music then one day i was like 12ish and my uncle john showed me LIL WYTE (CRASH THE CLUB orig.) And it was over that song made me lol i learned every word and my uncle said to me "lil t." If you can rap that good and that fast you should rap... Thats all i needed to hear from then on all i did was practice every psychopathic song every eminem song every 36 mafia song every lil wyte song i learned until new em by heart i would rap em over and over till i could spit it exactly like the artist i started writing at the age of 14 it was around that time i really started to get into tech n9ne bone thugs and yes lil wayne "before he went super whack" and again i learned every word to every song and would rap it till i could spit it exactly like the artist at 16 i started free styling continuing to perfect my craft at 17 i found immortal technique and i did the same thing then i wrote a verse and i spit it for my home boy who had showed me tech and bone and he looked at me and said.. "reap yo pose to b my boy not my favorite rapper" i knew that this is what i was gona do with my life at 19 i finally started recording in a real studio not jus using sound recorder on my computer lol the studio was GET RIGHT REC. CHASE STAXX still the homie till this day but i had a snag in doin my music... I was gona b a father.. So i still wrote as much as i could while workin 2 jobs to pay for bills and crib and for my pregnant girlfriend the music got set to the side after my son was born things got rough living in hotels and shit then i didn't get to see him for 2 months so i went ti court for custody i did one show as a group MID WEST VILLINZ with myself my cousin KRAZIE FLO' and our home boy S-K-RILLA we got jus one show and we got asked to tour i declined cuz i was in court to get custody of my son.. The group ended quickly due to difference in opinions i went solo and krazie and rilla formed (lyrikal toxinz) that didnt last to long either i gained custody of my child git things situated and pursued more shows linkin up with HOODRICH ENT. I am still affiliated with them today shortly after i hooked up with my brother HAZMAT AKA FRODO THE GHOST this is when my career really starts this was early 2012 we started gettin shows together not as a group but as 2 solo artists since then dropped the (THE UNCHURCHED 1) mixtape and the soon to.be released and long anticipated (NO HEART TO SPEAK OF) mixtape set to drop later this spring so make sure you keep updated buy following me on facebook also set to drop my first ep (MEMOIRS OF A MAD MAN) at the end of the year..... As for performances in the short time ive been performing ive done shows with some amazing artist like BONE THUGS N HARMONY, TWISTA, TWISTED INSANE, INSPECTA DECK(of the wu tang clan), ABK, DJ CLAY, BOONDOX, CES CRU, RITTZ, JARREN BENTON, SNOW THA PRODUCT and many more not to mention performing at the 14th annual GATHERING OF THE JUGGALOS am i performing at the gathering this year? I cant tell you yet but i can promise there is alot of big things coming from me so keep your eyes and ears open recently i founded my only label ILL LYFE RECORDS with a team of amazing artists... KRAZIE FLO', KUROSIVE, CHAINSAW MAGAVIN, AND SYKOSIUM... i promise none of these artists will disappoint i wouldn't have picked them if they didn't impress me with all that said i would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read this and i wana give major thanks to UNDERGROUND INTERVIEWS for having me
Much luv to all,
 
This is CASH REAP saying
Support the movement
ILL LYFE
 
CASH REAP FB PAGE- www.facebook.com/cashreap
ILL LYFE RECORDS FB PAGE- www.facebook.com/illlyferec

Comments