Yung Street's Official Interview


Brandon Harris: What’s it like being an up and coming artist in one of the biggest cities in the US?

(YS) It's Cool I Love My City I Wouldn't Want To Come Up From No Other Place But Chicago.

Brandon Harris: Who inspired you in the music industry?

(YS) Well When I Was Young I Was Huge 50cent And Gunit Fan But As A Teenager Gucci Jeezy T.I. And Yo Gotti And As Of Right Now Future And Rich Homie Quan

Brandon Harris: When did you recorder your first track?

(YS) Well I Been Knowing How To Rap Since A Shorty I Just Never Took It Serious Until My 21st Bday But My First Track I Ever Recorded As Yung Streets Was A Year Ago With CiceroOnDaBeat

Brandon Harris:  So you and my homie Bino Bandz go way back, what all underground music have you done together?

(YS) Aw Yea Me And Bino Bandz Went To High School Together I Was Older But Dats My Lil Bro Besides Myself He Another Talented Artist Coming Out Of Chiraq And We Got A Couple Hits Together With A lot More On The Way

Brandon Harris: Illuminati” was amazing, where did it stem from? Where are your from in the Chi?

(YS) Illuminati Jus Came Up Out The Blue My Official Producer JBOnThaTrak Sent Me The Beat And As Soon As I Played It It Spoke To Me instantly

 Brandon Harris: Yung Streets for president 2016? What are your goals? And where are you from?

(YS) Lol Naw I Don't Want To Be President But I Do Want To Make Yung Streets A House hold Name And Go Global by 2016 I'm From The Westside Of Chiraq From A Hood They Call KTown And A Block They Call Bank City 4100 Bank Of America Wilcox And Keeler

 Brandon Harris: Where do you plan to be in the next 10 years?

(YS) I Plan To Be On Top Of Rap Game In The Next Ten Years Not Lyrically But Financially Straight Up

Brandon Harris: As anunderground music artist, what makes you strive to put out amazing music?           

(YS) My Goals Is To Become IThe Biggest Star God Want Me To Be And Do It Without Selling My Soul

Brandon Harris: A lot of people say home is where the heart is do you follow that belief? Who inspires you?

(YS) Yeah I Do But My Heart Is Most Def Right Here In Chiraq This City Made Me Everything I Am Today 12. I See My Music Career Heading In A Great Direction Everybody Starting To Rock With The #YungStreets Campaign .I Do But My Heart Is Most Def Right Here In Chiraq This City Made Me Everything I Am Today

 Brandon Harris: Where do you see your music career heading? Any shows coming up?

(YS) As Of Right Now No But I'll Definitely Keep You Posted I Actually Just Did 6 Shows For The Last 6 Days So I'm Just Hitting The Studio This Week But By The Weekend I Should Have A Couple Lined Up. I'm Actually Interested In Doing A Song With Far As Industry Future Or Gucci And Migos And Upcoming From The City StuntTaylor But That's On The Way 15

Brandon Harris: Anyone of interest for up coming colabs?

(YS) Naw Not Really Just Promoting Working And Grinding Hard

 Brandon Harris: Any new marketing stragitys for 2014? Where is this year taking Yung Streets, what’s coming up?

(YS) This Year Is Gone Be Epic College Tours,Out Of Town Shows,More Meetings With Labels, My Mixtape #FinesseGod Dropping In The Summer More Hot Music And Hot Videos So Be On The Look Out For All That

Brandon Harris: Whats your opinion on the Chi town famous Chief Keef?

(YS) My Opinion On Chief Keef I Like His Music I Rock With Sosa He Opened Doors For The Young Talent Of Chicago

Brandon Harris:  Who are you as a person?

(YS) I'm As Real As They Come I'm A Stand Up Guy I Got The Heart Of A Lion

Brandon Harris: What’s something most people don’t know about you?

(YS) Most People Don't Know That I'm Really Shy


Brandon Harris: Anything to say to your fans?

(YS) I Just Want To Say Thank Y'all For The Support I Love All Y'all I Swear I Do Lets Keep Turning Up This #YungStreets Campaign S/O Xclusive Ent S/O JbOnThaTrak S/O CiceroOnDaBeat S/O HBN S/O KTown BankCity Most Of Y'all S/O My Mother I Love All Y'all

  











All Rights Reserved Underground interviews 2014

Comments